December 01, 2009

Weekend as Newlyweds....



Jesse and I just had one of our best weekends as a married couple! :) We spent Thanksgiving with my family and then hung out with our friends that night! Friday morning Jamie and I went on our super shopping spree for all the details along with everyone else in the world!!! That afternoon Jesse and I packed up the car with dogs and drove to Raleigh. I got to be in baby heaven all night with Lyric! Saturday we spent the day with my family and friends tailgating at the NCSU vs UNC football game!! GREAT GAME!! GO PACK!!! We are def. a red house so that win was extremely exciting for us!!!!! We didn't make it in until the 3rd quarter but it was wonderful!!! Jesse and I made the long drive back to Asheville on Sat night ... 2am! We both were just so worn out! Now it is back to the J-O-B reality! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment