April 07, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!



Well... I've been 28 years old for almost 24 hours now. I actually survived the day. It really was a wonderful birthday even though my hate stinks! I know I know.... everyone tells me I'm still so young but 28 years old is NOT young for me! I just keep seeing my life fly by me! Scary!

I spent my birthday at the office... went to lunch with Liz and then ended up in Lake Lure, NC for dinner with Mr. O. My birthday present from Mr. O was a shopping spree! It was so fun! We went everywhere and I picked out so many things that I didn't have to pay for!!!! :) love it!

When we got to Lake Lure I remembered my summer camp was in the same area...so Mr. O plugged "Camp Lurecrest" in the navi and off we went. It took us an hour to eventually find the location that was only really 5 mins away from our dinner spot! Mr. O had me get out of the car for pictures and we even saw my old cabin I stayed in with my best friends! LONG TIME AGO!

Birthday...short week...Yankees won last night...Charlotte this weekend... and we get to babysit our niece on Sat. night!! Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment