July 28, 2010

Break Down Tuesday

I've accepted a new job, I've accepted to take on dual roles while we allow time for transition into my new job, and I've accepted that I will be living in Asheville for more than I ever thought I would.

Now I have to figure out how do I manage my career, my husband, my future family that I want to create with my husband, my friends, and our families! There are so many things I want to do and achieve in my life but sitting here at 28 years old I feel like I have just a few years to make HUGE decisions about how I want the rest of my life to turn out.

Obviously.. this lead to my break down Tuesday. I had a good cry, some great comfort food from the Hubby, a good nights sleep and now its Hump Day! It is always good you can start a new day over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment