October 13, 2010

Been awhile.....




It has been way to long.....

Sorry for the delay but there just has been so much going on! My new job, Mr. O looking for a new job, traveling and OMG our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is so close!

The most of September Mr. O and I spent at the beach... labor day in Myrtle Beach, SC and then a week in Holden, NC with our high school friends! Oh and my niece is now 6 months old! So adorable!

October just started and we have been planning to go see a NC State football game in Raleigh, NC and plan what we were going to do for our one year anniversary trip. We were off to San Francisco, CA and Napa Valley but we decided to wait for that. We are going to spend our anniversary in Asheville, NC which is now our permanent home. Can't wait!!

My CLT girls are coming up at the end of October for a weekend get-a-way! I'm so excited! No one of them have seen my house or my life in AVL.

Thank goodness for HUMP day!!! I'm off to work today and tomorrow and then in CLT for work Fri - Wed! (Yes I travel way too much now).

xoxo from the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment