June 16, 2010

The "D" Word

A few months ago I found out some horrible news. My first friend divorce. Ugh. I was completely shocked. My mouth flew open, I stood there in disbelief and tears started to roll down my face. How could a man and woman who have been together for 10 years, married for 5 years just be over? These two friends were not close friends but more than just acquaintances. Well when a man cheats on a woman.. then the woman becomes the most strongest person in the world and gathers herself to know she doesn't deserve that and should be treated better. The woman is out on her own now. Besides all the crazy stories of hiring a PI, catching him in the act, and cleaning out his crap... she begins her new life!

This woman is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She is strong, in control, proud of herself, confident, intelligent and motivated. I just hope I can be all of what she is one day. I'm so proud of her for what she has done and stood up for. We have become much closer now and I'm so proud to have her as a close friend.

Girls... always remember.... boys may come and go but your girlfriends will last forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment