June 04, 2010

What are YOU doing this weekend!??!!?



Mr. O and I are off to Maggie Valley, NC with his family! I'm so glad this week is finally over. You would think a four day week would be great but NO. Longest week of my life. It will all be good once I get to go hold my little niece for a few hours! Of course I went shopping for her yesterday! I got the cutest ladybug swimsuit for her! :)

I'm still waiting on the Charlotte Job news... I hate waiting! I'm so ready to move!

Next weekend is Jesse's Birthday! We are having a boat bash at Lake Norman thanks to Leslie Dunn and Leslie McNiece! We are totally excited! Beer, boats and the Sun! I can't believe we are both 28! Yikes I never thought about being 30 (until now of course). We are still young at heart though! Thats what counts!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment