February 21, 2010

Baby Shower Filled Weekend






I had a fun filled weekend of family, friends and baby stuff!! My sister-in-law had two showers this weekend to celebrate the birth of their first baby girl ... my new niece!! There is only about 4 weeks left! Amazing! I had such a great time preparing for the shower we put on Sun morning! I created my first diaper cake! I think this could be a great business adventure! :) I'm just so in love with everything baby!

The only down part of the weekend was that Jesse got hit with the 24 hour flu bug on Friday night.. gross! He finally felt like himself this afternoon around 2pm. I didn't get it thank goodness and knock on wood.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! It was some gorgeous CAROLINA days for sure! Mr. and Mrs. O are back in AVL with our two pups! We will see what the next adventure will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment