February 10, 2010

Sista!



I just got off the phone with my sister!!! I haven't spoken to her in forever! It stinks living away from my family and friends. You get to talking and realize how much you miss out on with what is going on in our lives and what you are missing. I miss Jamie so much! We had to end our convo b/c she arrived at Kevin's but we will be on again for another phone date in the morning on the way to work! Yay! Phone dates?!?!? Yes, that is what it takes to keep in touch with one another!

Hope everyone is staying warm! This wind is horrible. I need it to stop so I can sleep for more than 3 hours!

1 comment:

  1. I just got off the phone with my little brother. We love being in a warmer climate - but we miss the family. How do we get everyone to follow us south? Maybe buy a compound big enough for everyone!

    ReplyDelete