February 27, 2010

SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!!




Mr O and I have been married for four months now. We are now experiencing how much everything costs with both of us together! It is just exhausting. Your have home insurance, car insurance, rent/mortgage, food, gas, bills, dog food or vet bills, and the list continues!

It really just used to be about me! I knew what money I had and what money I could spend.. well now it is a different story. Mr O and I have to take care of each other. What he doesn't have I need to help .... What I don't have I need his help. This has been a growing experience for both of us and is on going.

We can't get caught up on having nothing because we still need to live our lives! We have to enjoy going to the movies, having drinks with our friends, traveling and put our happiness first.

The plan right now is SAVE SAVE SAVE! Whatever I can put away that is what I'm going to start doing. Thank goodness bonus and raise time are next week! We could use all the help we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment