November 14, 2009

Next on the Agenda. . . .


Everyone knows about the constant state of drama the past 14 of months have been while Jesse and I were engaged. We are finally married so you would think the drama would disappear... NOPE! It has gotten worse. It has not only affected Jesse and myself but also his family, my family, Providence Country Club, and Magnolia Events. I can't even name all the individuals throughout this time that were personally involved as well.
After telling the story multiple times leaving people with the dropped jaw face, literal shock, and laughing so hard they cry I have decided to maybe put this story on paper. People keep telling me that I'm a great story teller and just make the story come alive everytime I tell it. I've always wanted to write a Lifetime Movie so maybe a book is my first attempt! CrAzY I KnOw!!! I'm going to see what just comes out as I type. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment