November 11, 2009

Responsible Husband


What exactly is a responsible husband??? Being in a relationship for 6 years Jesse has been the same way from day # 1. He loves to watch tv, he collects cups by his bed from his "bedtime water," he cleans when he is upset, he never moves items around when looking for something... it just should be in his face, and he can't remember anything within the last 5 minutes someone has said. Now you are thinking how have I put up with this for so long!!! Well all these little things (except for the memory) are things that just make Jesse who he is and are what I love about him. I can always count on the cups being there, having the tv on in the background, and finding something for him because he can't.

Now that I'm Mrs. Ordan things have changed with Jesse. I have been asking him about looking for a new job, updating his resume, and even applying for a job! Jesse had an extra 3 days off after our honeymoon while I went back to work. Surprise Surprise ... he updated his resume and applied for a job in Charlotte, NC all in one day!!! I fell in love all over again! I asked how/why he did that without me bringing it up again and he said "i'm trying to be a more responsible husband."

Love Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment