November 04, 2009

Reality Check


Charlote... Wedding... Honeymoon... Asheville...

Today didn't start out right... I didn't change the clocks back when I got home last night so my alarm went off at 4am instead of 5am! That 4am alarm kept me in bed until 7am then I could hardly get out of bed to get ready for work. Finally I made it out the door to work and half way to work my crack in my windshield seemed to grow while I was gone for two weeks... well it completely cracked across my ENTIRE windshield when I suddenly slammed on the breaks. That will be a $100.00 deductible to get it fixed! Poop!

Today was my first day back at work after being off for two weeks! I was excited to see everyone but dreading to be back in that environment. I tried to stay positive all day and not get stressed out. The day felt like it was crawling! Finally around 1pm my husband came to take me to lunch! That helped break up the day. Weird... my husband right???

Now I'm on the couch watching Game 6 of the World Series! Go Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment