March 02, 2010

Bad Day or Week?

It is only Tuesday but this week has just been one of the worst. I have already had multiple breakdowns at work, at home, infront of my husband and etc. Work has just been miserable. Thanks for all this snow today I was able to get out around 230pm to head home. I went by the Grove Park Inn to pick up Mr. O b/c his tires aren't very good in this weather so I could take him home. Well of course... I go and wreck my car at the entrance of the Grove Park! I mean seriously... why me????

I'm okay, the stone wall is okay, but the front passenger side bumper is not. I'm really trying to stay positive but all things are headed south at this point. I'm off to the doctor again about "my issue" and probably be removing this IUD. Thank goodness! Maybe that can be one thing I can remove off my plate of worries.

I'm alone tonight without Mr. O b/c he had to stay at the hotel and work! Boo :( TV and early bed time for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment