March 07, 2010

BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!!!!


Well Asheville was the place to be this weekend! It is so nice out! 55 and 60 degrees outside!

My mom came up for a visit Sat/Sunday and we did some major shopping at all Targets, Marshalls, Maurices, and Bed Bath & Beyond! :) Loved every minute of it! We had a great Italian dinner in S Asheville (Sneed - if you are reading this... yes we saw Nick). Nick and his fiance are having a baby any day now! So many people having babies!! They are having a little girl. This morning Jesse, Mom and I had a wonderful brunch at the Grove Park Inn! LOVE THIS BRUNCH!! The best part is that it was free! Can't beat that!

I had a hard week of work so I'm only doing a little work today and then spending the evening with Mr. O. We are still waiting on baby Alexandria to make her entrance! Waiting on pins and needles for this princess to get here!

I'm also working on another diaper cake for one of my friends at work who is having her shower next weekend... baby Londyn EllaGrace Swarts! I went and already bought all the diapers so i'll do a little bit each day!

I'm also trying to finalize the annual beach trip for the PDS group. I might be more like Sept but I think we all can get it together... we have a new addition to the group on his way as well. Mr and Mrs Fiss are having a baby boy due Aug 3!!!! The group keeps getting bigger and bigger!

I hope everyone enjoyed such a beautiful weekend! Shout out some love to one of my dear friends April who has a big bday on Wednesday!!! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment