March 14, 2010

Wow....






Mr O and myself realized that we can't do this "college" lifestyle anymore. We had a wonderful busy weekend but waking up at 3pm on Sunday I can't believe what all happened.

Our weekend started by being in Charlotte with dinner with my father-in-law, brother and sister-in-law :) Then it was time for Matt's 28th Birthday celebration at his house! Tons of our friends were there and it was great to spend time with them... one drink too many later some of us realize that we can't handle it! Ha!

Sat morning started early with finishing up baby shower decorations and gifts! Going on four hours of sleep Mr. O, Xienna and I jumped in the car and headed back to Asheville. One of my friends from work had a baby shower for her daughter Londyn EllaGrace! It was a rainy blah day but the shower was outstanding! Great decorations and gifts! Came home to catch some Zs before another night for a birthday party!

After several conversations and a nap Mr. O and I headed to downtown Asheville to the The Vault for Jenny T's birthday celebration! We had a VIP room all to ourselves which was awesome... I knew I was going to lay low after what happened the night before so I prepared to only be out for two hours..... well 6 hours later.... few drinks later.... and a gay bar Mr O and I ended our night.

What an unbelievable weekend! Today is def. low key! Slept in, Mr. O is at work and we are just waiting for the wonderful phone call that our niece is on the way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment