March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

I hope everyone wore GREEN today!!! I know I did! :)

Thank goodness hump day is now over and it is on to my favorite day of the week: THURSDAY. I don't really know why I love Thursdays probably b/c ABC is off the chain with three great TV shows, it is the last day before TGIF, and I'm usually pretty busy so the day flies by!

The best part of today besides all the green is that my momma came home!!! She has been in St. John for a week and I haven't been able to talk to her! Taking that away from me is like taking my breathe away. I love my mom.. we talk like seriously 4 or 6 times a day! I can't help it! She is my best friend. I'm so excited to see her this weekend!!

Niece Update: Nothing yet... 2.5 hrs left and then i'm out of the baby pool until Monday!! COME ON ALEXANDRIA... we are all dying to meet you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment