January 20, 2010

2 Personal?

Tonight, Jesse and I were eating dinner and I was explaining to him a situation I was in today. I explained what I was doing and how this certain person emailed me back and it rubbed me the wrong way. He just states ... "You take things too personally."

I didn't like that. I do not feel like I take things too personally I just think there are BETTER ways of communicating. First problem is that texting, emails and facebook communication is the worst way ever. PEOPLE PICK UP THE PHONE! Well I guess I read this "email" the wrong way.

I'm honestly trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and look at the brighter side of things. I guess I just always try to say the correct thing and in the correct manner. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. I think I'm one of the only ones left doing this these days....

Harsh, blunt, inconsiderate people honestly just drive me crazy! There is always a time and a place but come on.....

*had to vent tonight... well today*

No comments:

Post a Comment