January 03, 2010

Timeline.Schedule.Agenda.Layout.Map.Projection


If you know me I love to have my life follow the above words. You will always find me checking my schedule, writing to do lists, and planning for the future. I believe I get this from my dad. Dad would do his usual.. dinner, tv, to-do list for the next day. I haven't become like that YET but I usually have a weekly to do list and then a work to do list everyday. I feel so much better to see everything all written down. I know what it is expected of me and what I have to do. I have filled out my calendar for half the year so far... i'm excited to do the rest!

Jesse and I had our first "date night" in Asheville last night. Dinner and a movie! We almost felt like we weren't in Asheville for awhile. Such a good time! Of course we had to have a serious conversation (that I wanted to bring up). When can the babies start?!?!?!?! We had a great conversation and let's just say if everything goes as planned I can put it on my calendar this year! I LOVE 2010!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! It is going to be a tough week going back to work for 5 days straight! Boo! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment