January 11, 2010

Momma....



If those of you who read this have had the chance to meet my mother well you have just met one of the most wonderful women in this world. My mother is the definition of what a mother should be.

I have been lucky to have this woman apart of my life for 27 years. She is my constant supporter, best friend, gossip chit chat, listener, advise giver, and my role model. My mom will go above and beyond for you if she has known you for years or just 5 minutes. She treats everyone as she would want to be treated. She puts her family and God as top priorities in her life and always has a good laugh.

I've really realized what a great friend and mother my mom has become for me over the past few years. As I grow older I find that I need her more than ever before. She is my first phone call of the day and usually the last (if Jesse isn't at work). Good news or bad news I have to tell my mother. We aren't the ones for secrets between one another and don't let my dad get in the middle of us!

I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for my mom and her gracious self. I'm so lucky to have a part of her in me and help me become the best wife and mother I can be. I wish I would have known before how lucky I am to have my mom.

This year starts a new life for me being a wife and I am so grateful to have a wonderful role model to help guide me. My mother is probably one of Jesse and I's biggest supporters and I can't say how much that means to me. Mom loves Jesse like he is her son and would stop the world for him. She even picks his side over mine sometimes!!

I want everyone to take a moment and remember their mother, aunt, grandmother, best friend, second mom, sister or etc and just say Thanks!

Thank you for being you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment