January 06, 2010

I Want Out!



Its official.... I want out of Asheville!

I have lived here for a year and half now and I'm over it. Let me just explain why. Do you know those emails that get forwarded around the work place or family members of odd photos taken of people and things found. Example: I rec'd one yesterday about diferent people found all over the United States entering Walmart. WEIRD. A man in biker jean shorts with his belly hanging out in the freezer section with an XS wife beater on. A woman who is wearing stripper heels with shorts and her rear is hanging out the bottom. You know what I'm getting at?

I decided to go to our "local" grocery store Ingles down at the bottom of the hill and you wouldn't believe what I ran into just for the 10 mins I was shopping. You think these people have never heard of the word "FASHION"! I mean these people look like they woke up in the woods and decided they were hungry. GROSS. Then I start thinking they have touched that door, this cart, probably picked up this can of soup and put it back, used this same cash I'm paying for my groceries with... EW EW EW EW EW!!!! FYI - This is why I always use my debit card or credit card for purchases!

Besides Asheville being freezing butt cold, snow, no friends, no family, hippies... THERE ARE TOO MANY BACKWARD A$$ PEOPLE AROUND HERE!!!

No More Folks... I Want Out!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with 100% of that! too funny! But....i dotn agree with the no friends part. i love you and i hate that you hate it here so bad. I dont blame you for wanting out! If my family was in charlotte i'd want to be there too.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete