January 01, 2010

New Year Resolution 2010!


Today starts Jesse and I's first official weekend together in Asheville! We haven't been in the same place with days off together in a long time. We have a weekend full of activities planned! We have to put up all the Christmas decorations, going to dinner & a movie, thinking about skiing/tubing in Wolf Laurel, and catch up on some major sleep. :)

Tonight.... Jesse and I talked about our new years resolutions.

LAO: I'm going to try to stay better connected to my friends even though I live in Asheville and they are all in Charlotte & try to be more positive.

JSO: "no idea yet"

I should add a lot more to my list but I think two is good for right now. Our ultimate goal is to both get jobs in Charlotte, NC and move back!!! Yay!!! Hope everyone had a great new years eve! We have so many things to look forward to this new year.... and so much to be thankful for in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment